Jaylia3

Reflections

The books of March

I've been on a bit of a reviewing slump (lazy) but not a reading slump (phew!)

Here are the 15 books I finished in March:

Shadow and Bone - Leigh Bardugo Siege and Storm - Leigh Bardugo Ruin and Rising - Leigh Bardugo

Shadow and BoneSiege and Storm, and Ruin and Rising a wonderful Russian-inspired alternate world trilogy by Leigh Bardugo

A Wind in the Door (The Time Quartet) - Madeleine L'Engle A Swiftly Tilting Planet - Madeleine L'Engle

A Wind in the Door and A Swiftly Tilting Planet Two books in Madeleine L'Engle's Wrinkle in Time series

Early Warning: A novel - Jane Smiley High Rising - Angela Thirkell The Semi-Attached Couple (Dodo Press) - Emily Eden

Early Warning the second book in a family saga trilogy by Jane Smiley

High Rising a between the wars novel in Angela Thirkell's witty Barsetshire series

The Semi-Attached Couple an Austen-like Victorian novel by Emily Eden

Rain: A Natural and Cultural History - Cynthia Barnett Amy Unbounded: Belondweg Blossoming - Rachel Hartman Galaxion Flip Book Number 1 Amy Unbounded - Tara Tallan, Rachel Hartman, Tara Tallan, Rachel Hartman

Rain: A Natural and Cultural History and two graphic novel/comic books from author Rachel Hartman set in the same alternate world as her Seraphina books, Amy Unbounded and Amy Unbounded Story One, which also had Galaxion--a very cool space comic on the flip side.

Waistcoats & Weaponry - Gail Carriger Prudence - Gail Carriger

Two fun steampunks by Gail Carriger--the latest in her Etiquette and Espionage series Waitcoats and Weaponry and Prudence Carriger's brand new series with the children from her Parasol Protectorate books all grown up.

The Eyre Affair (Thursday Next Series #1) Reaper Man (Discworld, #11) - Terry Pratchett

An audiobook reread of the first in Jasper Fforde's genre-busting Thursday Next series The Eyre Affair and a buddy read of Terry Pratchett's Reaper Man with Degrees of Affection

Source: http://jaylia3.booklikes.com/post/1136536/the-books-of-march