Jaylia3

Reflections

My TBR shelf . . . make that shelves

I just got a new bookcase (hoorah!), which means I can spread my books out a little. My TBRs had been stacked in piles in front of my other books, but now they have their own shelf. I mean shelves. There are 4 shelves for fiction, and 2 other shelves for nonfiction. And then there's the ebooks . . .

Unless I get waylaid by something else, which isn't unlikely since I'm always being tempted by other posts, the next 2 books I'm planning to read are actually both re-reads (War & Peace and Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell) so they aren't even on these TBR shelves.

Will I avoid buying any new books while I try to pare down the number of my to-be-reads? Not likely.

My photo didn't work out right for this site--unless I just fixed it. You might be able to see it if you follow the source link at the bottom of the post.

Source: http://jaylia3.wordpress.com/2015/07/31/my-tbr-shelf-make-that-shelves-2