Jaylia3

Reflections

September TBR

Golden Age: A novel (Last Hundred Years: a Family Saga) - Jane Smiley The Invention of Nature: Alexander von Humboldt's New World - Andrea Wulf The Witch of Lime Street: Seance, Seduction, and Houdini in the Spirit World - David Jaher Sorcerer to the Crown - Zen Cho The Making of Home: The 500-Year Story of How Our Houses Became Homes - Judith Flanders St. Paul: The Apostle We Love to Hate (Icons) - Karen Armstrong The Chess Queen Enigma: A Stoker & Holmes Novel (Stoker & Holmes Novels) - Colleen Gleason Farthing - Jo Walton The Moonspinners - Mary Stewart Brinshore: A sequel to 'Emma and Elizabeth', inspired by Jane Austen's unfinished manuscripts, 'The Watsons' and 'Sanditon'. (The Watson Novels Book 2) - Ann Mychal

Subject to change, but these are the books I have in mind.

I'm tentatively planning to read The Moonspinners by Mary Stewart as my September literary birthday challenge for The Dead Writers Society, one of my GoodReads groups, but I may swap it for another one of her books. (Mary Stewart was born September 12, 1916 and died in 2014.)

Source: http://jaylia3.wordpress.com/2015/09/01/september-tbr