Jaylia3

Reflections

The Cambridge Photographic Moon Atlas

The Cambridge Photographic Moon Atlas - Alan Chu, Wolfgang Paech, Mario Weigand, Storm Dunlop I looked at the moon through a neighbor’s telescope last year and haven’t been the same since. Being able to actually see the moon for what it is, not just a light in the night sky but another world with its own harsh dramatic landscape, turned me into a lunar junkie. This detailed beautiful book is a moon addict’s dream. It’s packed with what information there is about the moon’s creation and composition, but best of all are its photographs of the lunar surface. What before was uncharted territory for me is now mapped. The book is designed in such a way that it could be used to identify features of the moon when looking through a telescope. It also contains information and even photos of the very different far side of the moon.