Jaylia3

Reflections

Finding Our Way Home

Finding Our Way Home - Charlene Ann Baumbich A bitter, badly injured, formerly professional ballerina and her good-hearted, impulsive, small town personal assistant clash, but ultimately help each other in the ways they need most in this sweet but predictable novel. Sasha, the ballerina, has cut herself off from friends and even her husband, and needs to find her way back to living and loving. Evelyn is friendly, optimistic, and capable, but a little rough around the edges, and has gotten herself engaged to a young man who may not be a good fit for the happy future she envisions. Evelyn is a young woman of faith, which is presented with a light touch in well integrated and refreshingly casual ways, mainly at times when she breezily and confidently asks God for grace for herself and the people in her life.