Jaylia3

Reflections

Ascend (Trylle Trilogy, #3)

Ascend (Trylle Trilogy, #3) - Amanda Hocking,  Jason Letts A hopeless, civilization-crushing war is all but certain so there’s no time to regret the perfect love that’s out of reach, but author Amanda Hocking and her reform-minded changeling troll princess Wendy still manage a successful and gripping wrap up in this final book of a trilogy about the Trylle. The author’s recent triumphs are just as inspiring as her heroine’s. Originally distributed through SmashWords—an ebook self-publishing platform—Hocking’s Trylle Trilogy will soon be sold by St. Martin’s Press and film rights have been optioned. The instant I read these books might be turned into a movie the image creating function of my brain shot into high gear and overloaded. There’s a lot of dramatic, visual potential in Hocking’s story about the reluctant troll princess of the beautiful, sometimes unruly Trylle tribe that’s improbably set along the Mississippi River in a remote part of Minnesota.